Saturday, December 29, 2007

beach city

Taking a break. Article has been sent off. The holidays have come and gone. We are still away from home. Most special spouse’s parents both passed away some years ago, his sister lives in other country over there. My sister lives in country north, and we first had thought of visiting here, but remodeling stress prevented that. My father lives with his wife in country over there, too far for a short visit. So we joined distant relatives to join them on Beach City Island on the Atlantic. I enjoy the lushness of the vegetation with Spanish moss hanging from those low trees. Slender Cassia trees are in bloom, and Nandinas with their red berries add even more color. It is good break, but I have no time to myself, and I am missing that. Tomorrow we are going back.

No comments: